Friday, April 25, 2014

Reflections on the A-Z Challenge

My husband compared finishing the A-Z Challenge to throwing good money after bad, and he was absolutely right. My world is too crazy for this right now. So I'm throwing in my towel. It has been fun, and maybe I'll finish next year. In the meantime, I've found several great new blogs to follow and met a few people that I think I would love to know in real life. Hopefully we can keep in touch. Thank you for being part of this with me.

Today was my day to post over at The Prosers, so if you would like to see  my reflections, you can actually go there.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, sorry to see you throwing in the towel, but I COMPLETELY understand! I was about to do the same. I'm so glad you participated so I was able to "meet" you! Let's continue to visit each other! :)

    ReplyDelete