Saturday, March 22, 2014

Six Word Saturday, March 22, 2014


Depressing view from my front door:



I was walking through the woods today, and the snow was so hardpacked that I thought to myself, "This is almost like walking along the beach. If I close my eyes, I can imagine." 

Well guess what? My imagination is not that good, apparently.

Want to play along? All that's necessary to participate is to describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words. For more information, try clicking here

5 comments:

  1. This was barely a week ago:
    http://rlavalette.wordpress.com/2014/03/13/still-coming-down-heavy/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hold on...Spring is coming...surely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see you still have snow too. Soooo over this winter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, just checking in from the A-Z. Hope you're geared up for a fun 26 days. Hmm...describe life in six words. "Computer, reading, writing, family, gardening, church." (Not necessarily in that order!!). You can check out my site at: http://shells-tales-sails.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete