Wednesday, April 18, 2018

P is for Podcasts

Welcome to the A-Z Challenge! This year I am reviewing podcasts. Day 16 is the letter P. My word is podcast, but I will not be reviewing any podcasts at all today.

In the process of filling all the letters for this challenge, I asked some friends what podcasts they listen to, and this is that list. I know nothing about these podcasts except what I'm telling you. 

Ideas from my podcast loving friend Amy (I tribute my love of podcasts to her suggestions):

Overdue: A podcast about those "books you've been meaning to read."

The Longest Shortest Time: a parenting podcast for everyone who struggles.

Ideas from my friend Karen:

AmWriting: A show about "writing, reading and getting things done."

99% Invisible: A podcast about design and architecture. Which sounds really dull, I know, but I have had this particular podcast recommended by so many people that I've got to see what is going on with it.

Idea from Kimberly from Passing Down the Love who stopped by during the A-Z challenge: 

Just Keep Blogging:  A podcast for all of us bloggers!


7 comments:

  1. Enjoying your challenge! I am going to check out Overdue and Just Keep Blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to check out Just Keep Blogging too - it might inspire me with ways to go forward when I come up for air after the AtoZ finally finishes...

    Leanne | www.crestingthehill.com.au
    P for Practice makes Perfect

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas in there, 'books you've been meaning to read' is a good one!
    https://iainkellywriting.com/2018/04/18/p-is-for-prague-czech-republic/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fantastic list, Melanie. I've bookmarked Overdue and AmWriting and I intend to check them out soon. Maybe Just Keep Blogging as well. Thanks for the info.

    P is for Perfection

    ReplyDelete
  5. A podcast for bloggers. I'll have to check that one out! Weekends In Maine

    ReplyDelete