Tuesday, April 17, 2018

O is for Optimal Living Daily

Welcome to Day 15 of the A-Z challenge! This year I am reviewing podcasts. Day 15 is the letter O and the podcast I will be reviewing is Optimal Living Daily.


Optimal Living Daily is part of a family of podcasts. They are:

  • Optimal Living Daily (personal development, minimalism, productivity)
  • Optimal Finance Daily (finance)
  • Optimal Health Daily (health and wellness, including stress)
  • Optimal Business Daily (all things business)
  • Optimal Living Daily: Relationships (friendship, dating, marriage, parenting and more)
I've only ever listened to Optimal Living Daily, but the other ones are set up on a similar premise, which is unique. The host of OLD, Justin Malik, finds great blog posts about living your optimal life, gets permission from the blogger, and reads them for us!

Category: Alternative Health (What?!?)

What's My Time Commitment Here?

The episodes are less than 10 minutes long--is a blog post is particularly long it will get broken into sections to be read each day.  365 days a year!

My Review
Even though they are short, a podcast every day adds up! I've gotten pretty good at not finishing the ones that don't interest me. But I get inspired at least two or three times a week by the things I here on this podcast. I highly recommend it! 

You can listen to Optimal Living Daily here, or wherever you listen to podcasts.

7 comments:

  1. I like the sound of Optimal Daily Living - it sounds like it would be a great boost for encouraging us to be our best selves.

    Leanne | www.crestingthehill.com.au
    O for Open Your Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting. I've not really explored the world of podcasts, but from what I gather there's one for just about any subject. Hope you're having a great A-to-Z, Melanie!

    www.colindsmith.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I checked out 7 Discipline mastering habits. The voice is soothing. I could listen to this guy all day. #1 do a set task even when you are not in the mood. #2 exercise even when you don't want to. #3 sit with a little hunger. Make conscious decisions on what to eat when you are hungry. Ugh. I might have to do some of this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for recommendations. I will surely try optimal daily living.
    Jui Positive Cookies

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think everyone can agree that daily living to the fullest is a good thing. I've only participated in one knitting podcasts. I can see where they are popular, but time consuming. Thanks for visiting my blog and Letter O.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Resourcefulness.. one of my strengths!

    Beth
    https://bethlapinsatozblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an interesting premise and great way to highlight blog posts. Weekends In Maine

    ReplyDelete