Thursday, March 14, 2013

Day 14: My Playlist

I love it when I get a good excuse to talk about music! Lately, my daughter has been Broadway-obsessed, which translates to a different type of music being played at my house than usual. There is the nightmare-inducing gorgeousness that is I Am The One and I Miss the Mountains from next to normal. I can't listen to it much or I'll be a basket case, but it is in my head more than is entirely healthy for anyone prone to the winter blues.

We love anything from Newsies, The Scarlet Pimpernel, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat or Phantom of the Opera, and there is ALWAYS Les Mis, except I Dreamed A Dream, which I used to love, but can't listen to since I saw the movie. My favorite Les Mis song is Do You Hear The People Sing?

My Pandora station is filled with Michael Buble and Jason Mraz wannabes with a dose of Dr. Horrible, for good measure. Here's what I listened to this morning:

1. The Scientist by Coldplay
2. My Eyes from Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog
3. What Is This Feeling from Wicked
4. It's Time by Imagine Dragons
5. Defying Gravity from Wicked
6. I Won't Give Up by Jason Mraz
7. 93 Million Miles by Jason Mraz
8. Into the Fire from The Scarlet Pimpernel
9. Try by Pink
10. Run by Sugarland and Matt Nathanson

31 Day Blog Challenge:



No comments:

Post a Comment